A quick episode looking at a clever little mount for your phone or cold-shoe mic–get better audio for your film/video projects and behind-the-scenes footage with your phone.
IDW make several clever little mounts, stands, and tripods:
My favorite is the Q-Stand:
Multi-Mount Flash Stand for cold shoe Shotgun Microphones:
If a very small, but more traditional tripod is your thing, their Tripod/Monopod stand is a nice option:
This episode shot with the following gear:
– Nikon D600 DSLR
– Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 AF-D Lens
– Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8 AF-D Lens
– ePhoto 4500 Watt Softbox Kit
– Giant Squid Audio Lab Omni Mono Lavalier Microphone
– Zoom H1
– RODE NT1-A Microphone (for voiceover)
– Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP Audio Interface
Music Copyright 2014, Curtis Judd.
Ethics statement: The Amazon links above are affiliate links which means that if you click on them and buy, I get a small commission. You don’t pay more by clicking these links than if you just went to Amazon on your own. I use all of the proceeds to buy additional gear to review and help you improve your sound, lighting, and video. Thanks for your support!